• 1212 South King Street, Seattle, WA 98144
  • (206) 322-1122
  • info@nvcfoundation.org

Have you misplaced or lost your well-deserved decorations and medals?  Don’t despair! You can request a replacement medal, award, and decoration.

The request should be directed to the specific branch of the military in which the veteran served. However, for Air Force, including Army Air Corps, and Army personnel, the National Personnel Records Center will verify the awards to which a veteran is entitled and forward the request with the verification to the appropriate service department for issuance of the medals. Generally, there is no charge.

For further information go the National Archives and Records Administration (NARA) website: