Date: June 02, 2023
Location: NVC Memorial Hall, 1212 South King Street, Seattle, WA 98144
Start Time: 11:00 am PT
End Time: 1:00 pm PT
• GOAL: The purpose of the Nisei Lunch Program is to serve Nisei members of the NVC and/or NVC Foundation a hot lunch once a month and to also give our Nisei members an opportunity to interact with one another in a casual, social setting.
• DATE, TIME, LOCATION: The meal will be served on the first Friday of the month at the NVC Memorial Hall in Lefty’s room (lower level). Meals will be served from 11:00 am to 1:00 pm.
• MENU: Meals provided will often have a Japanese theme to them.
• COST: NVC and/or NVC Foundation members are free. Non-NVC and/or non-NVC Foundation spouses or guests will be asked for a donation of $10 to cover the cost of the lunch. RSVPs are required. To RSVP, please contact Keith Yamaguchi at firstname.lastname@example.org or 206 390-1253 mobile.
• BINGO: In addition to the meal, we will have bingo during the lunch.
• VOLUNTEERS: If you are interested in volunteering for this event, please contact: Keith Yamaguchi at email@example.com or 206 390-1253 mobile.